1. Winning party officials tend to influence the leaders to marginalize and oppress people and groups that did not vote for them.
2. Dishonesty and lack of independent opinion among politicians.
3. People see their relatives and friends at other parties as enemies
4. Inter-party violence/squabble, which often time creates tension in the polity.
5. Waste of public funds by some politicians.
6. High level of corruption in the area of contract inflation and undue patronage to the party faithful.
7. Lack of fairness and equity in the distribution of the nation’s resources.
8. High level of victimization, nepotism, tribalism and sectionalism.