1. Road accident: When traffic rules and regulations are ignored and disobeyed, an accident is bound to occur.
2. Traffic jam: Disobedience to traffic rules and regulations oftentimes causes hold-Ups.
3. Loss of valuable man-hour: Disobedience to traffic rules and regulations could deprive people of reporting to their workplace due to traffic hold-ups.
4. Loss of lives and property: When traffic rules and regulations are disobeyed, accidents occur leading to loss of lives and property.
5. Disabilities and deformities: When an accident occurs, injuries are sustained. In most cases, the injured ones end up disfigured with various forms of disabilities.
6. Punishment of the offenders by law enforcement agencies: When traffic rules and regulations are disobeyed by drivers/motorists, they are usually arrested and punished accordingly. For instance, driving without a driver’s license attracts a fine/penalty from the FRSC if caught.