Interpersonal relationships can be defined as the nature of interaction that occurs between two or more people. It can also be defined as a strong bond between two or more people. It is a social connection with others.
Interpersonal relationships can develop between any of the following:
- Individuals working together in the same organization.
- Between immediate family members and relations.
- Between a child with his parents.
- Between a man and woman -adults; most often lead to love and marriage.
- Between friends.
- It can also develop in a group.
- Between a teacher and his/her students.
- Between a religious leader and his followers or disciples and