Skip to content
- There was a total reformation and restructuring of the Hausa administrative system after the Jihad.
- The powers of the executive in the judicial arm were totally abolished.
- The division in the Northern society was based more on religion than ethnicity.
- The original culture of the Hausas was replaced with that of the Fulani.
- The introduction of Arabic writing and language in the Northern part and other Muslim states.
- There was also the introduction of a modernized trade that was in existence before the Jihad.