Skip to content
- The seller must ensure that he has a right to sell a particular good for which the buyer will be in full possession.
- The goods/products must fulfill the purpose for which it was bought.
- The seller will be held responsible if the goods sold fail to conform to the described goods given by the seller at the time of purchase.
- The promises of the seller to the buyer about the working capacity of the product sold must be fulfilled, otherwise, the seller will be held liable.
- Goods bought by sampling must conform to the sample of the goods in quality.