These are leaders of business organizations, social clubs, political parties and financial institutions. They aim to protect the interest of their members and foster good welfare for them. Examples are bank managers, national chairmen of political parties, heads of professional bodies etc.
Functions of Organizational Constituted Authority
1. They carter for the interest and welfare of their members.
2. They protect the rights of members.
3. They represent their organization in any meeting where the interests of members are discussed.
4. They influence government policies in matters that affect their members.
5. They educate members and also offer expert advice to the government and the people.