Skip to content
- Rule of law advocates and promotes the supremacy of the law and equality of all citizens.
- It also advocates and promotes fundamental human rights.
- It fights against unlawful detention and arbitrary use of power.
- It promotes Political stability in a state.
- It also promotes equity and justice.
- It guarantees the right to personal liberties in any society.
- It also fights against man’s oppression and exploitation by fellow man.
- It fights against the emergence of tyrannical and despotic leadership.
- It also helps in Promoting the operation of the Separation of Powers.
- Rule of law makes freedom of the press work