This shows the rate at which labour is utilized.
FACTORS THAT INFLUENCE THE EFFICIENCY OF LABOUR
- The health condition of workers: This explains that a worker will work if he is very healthy.
- Condition of working atmosphere: This explains the working condition of the place in terms of good rapport among workers
- Educational background: The nature and amount of education and training received by a worker goes a long Way in determining his efficiency.
- Workers attitude to work.
- The salary and other benefits.
- Working capacity of tools and equipments used by workers.