1. True democracy should be entrenched in our country.
2. The press should be made to be free to ensure the protection of human rights.
3. Leaders should be patriotic and should lead by good examples.
4. The judiciary should be truly independent, and Mass education for the people of Nigeria should be encouraged.
6. Rule of law should be strictly applied,
7. Citizens should avoid acts of violence and follow peaceful moves (dialogue) in resolving national issues.
8. Government should establish a human right commission where human rights abuses can be reported and handled properly.
9. Opposition groups should be tolerated by the government in power.
10. Human rights should be enshrined in the constitution.