Skip to content
- Political Power: The president, head of state and governors wield this type of power.
- Military Power: Power exercised by the army.
- Economic Power: Power by the wealthy men of the society over the poor, or wealthy nations over poor nations.
- Expert Power: Power that is centered on one’s ability to possess information and knowledge.
- Physical and Normative Power: Physical power is based on strength while normative power is based on morality. Clergymen usually exercise normative power.