1. Party manifesto stipulates political parties’ aims and objectives, which they intend to fulfil if elected.
2. It provides room for the electorate to assess and evaluate political parties’ plans and programmes.
3. A party manifesto helps to attract supporters thereby increasing the membership of a political party
4. It helps to educate the electorate to have an insight on which party to belong to and also vote for.
5. It also helps the electorates to be informed on the credibility of a candidate in a particular party
6. It also shows the ideological direction of a party.