Skip to content
- Lack of sufficient funds to carry out its plans.
- The abuse of veto power by permanent members.
- Inability of UNO to implement many of its resolutions.
- The UNO failure to harmonize the ideological differences between the Eastern and Western bloc.
- Jack of military support by member states in enforcing some of its resolutions.
- Lack of adequate machinery to help control the production of dangerous weapons.
- Inability of the UNO to reduce hunger and poor living conditions in some parts of the world.