Skip to content
- To coordinate, unify and secure a common petroleum policy among member states.
- To fight for the interest of member states either collectively or individually.
- To help secure high stability in oil prices in the international market.
- To control the production level of member states in order to ensure that the oil is not excessively produced.
- To ensure an efficient and uninterrupted supply of petroleum products to consuming nations
- To ensure the better and suitable market for oil produced by member state.
- To raise funds for the development of the economy of member states.