Skip to content
- Persuasive advertising: This is embarked upon in’ order to lure the public to purchase a particular product. it tries to prove that a particular good is the best among similar goods.
- Informative advertising: This is used to let the public know about the existence of a new product or service etc.
- Competitive Advertising: This is embarked upon in order to win customers to buy a particular product at the prevailing market price.
- Direct Advertising: This is embarked upon to alert specific people that need a particular product.
- indirect Advertising: This is embarked upon to let all arid sundry to be aware of a particular product or services meant for them.
- Mass Advertising: It involves firms coming together to advertise as one body in order to eliminate wastes arising from separate advertising.