Skip to content
- Administrative Grades: This is the highest class of civil servants and they are the initiators of government policies.
- Executive Grades: Their function is to carry out policies as directed by the superior officers.
- Professional and Technical Grades: This class of people undergoes high and sound training in their respective fields and they are employed to perform special duties.
- Clerical Grades: They include the typist, clerical officers and chief clerks. They perform routine works like sorting of files in the ministries and departments.
- Messenger Grades: This class of civil servants consists of cleaners, drivers, messengers etc.