Skip to content
- Agriculture should be mechanized.
- There should be more provision of capital.
- Basic infrastructures should be provided in the rural areas to discourage rural urban migration.
- There should be provision of credit facilities
- The campaign on the adoption of new methods such as application of fertilizers, insecticides should be intensified.
- Irrigation projects should be encouraged.
- Good roads, bridges and railways should be built to facilitate transportation of agricultural products from rural areas to urban areas.
- Provision of land should be encouraged.
- There should be provision of adequate storage facilities.