Skip to content
- The traditional rulers were empowered to make laws in their respective domain.
- They were made the fathers of their respective communities who serve as a link between the dead and the living.
- They were empowered to maintain law and order, and ensure that peace reigns in their respective.
- The traditional rulers act as custodian of their tradition and culture of their people.
- Help in tax assessment and its collection within their domain.
- The traditional rulers help government in mobilizing the rural people for the development of the community.