Skip to content
- The federal government should allow the local government to raise loans easily from financial institutions.
- A complete overhaul of the revenue collectors.
- Trained revenue collectors with proven integrity should be in charge of collecting revenues.
- The federal government grants to local government should be increased and paid regularly and promptly so as to encourage investments in viable projects.
- People should be made to pay their taxes/rates.
- Revenue yielding projects should be embarked on.