Skip to content
- Geography teaches us how the earth is made.
- It also enables us to know about the physical features of our various environments.
- It exposes unto different careers in life.
- The study of geography also teaches us what materials the earth’s consists of, how these materials were made and what changes have occurred to the earth since its origin.
- The study of geography also broadens our knowledge about the formation of rocks and the processes that make mountains.
- Sound knowledge of geography also helps us to plan engineering works such as dams, roads, harbours, large buildings and tunnels.