REASONS FOR THE CONTINUOUS EXISTENCE OF SMALL SCALE TRADE DESPITE THE STRINGENT COMPETITION FROM THE LARGE SCALE
- Because of the door-to-door services it provides to customers as against the large scale.
- The prices of small-scale trade are relatively cheap compared to large scale.
- Small-scale businessmen grant most of their prospective customers credit facilities which large scale does not.
- Small-scale traders operate from morning till evening and even on public holidays which large scale may not.
- Small scale business provides variety of goods to its customers, which help them to make their choice out of a lot of other brands.