This is the machine form of information age or the new age. They include:
- Telex: It is used to transfer written information via cable from one place to another via teleprinter
- Facsimile (FAX): It uses telephone to transmit text, drawings and Photographs from one terminal to another.
- Satellite dish and receivers: It is mounted on the space that is above the earth surface. Signals arid information are transmitted from part of the earth to another via a satellite.
- Electronic Mails: It is an electronic means of sending information from one place to another through an international network (internet).
- Computer services: It is an electronic machine, which can be used to send or transmit information from one area to another through a network of computers. The network can be local area network (LAN) or a wide Area Network (WAN).
All the above from i-vii are the electronic form of information transfer.