Meaning of Ocean

An ocean is a great mass of salt water that surrounds the earth’s surface. The people that study ocean are called OCEANOGRAPHERS. Ocean occupies about 71% of the earth’s surface, leaving only 29% as land.

Ocean basis a large depression on the earth’s surface, which is filled by a great mass of salt water.

Leave a Comment

not allowed!