Skip to content
- Communication helps to promote trade.
- It makes contact between customers and traders possible.
- It facilitates exchange of goods and services.
- Communication has also increased goods and services.
- It has also increased the volume of imports and export trade.
- It promotes free flow of ideas throughout the world and this encourages commerce.
- It brings about better understanding in commercial transactions.
- It reduces the problem of distance to a minimum.
- It accelerates the settlement of international debts.
- It removes various bottlenecks in international trade.