Below are the Functions of the wholesalers:
- Wholesaler buys goods produced directly from manufacturers at a large quantity and sells to the retailer
- Breaks the bulk of goods produced.
- Provide, storage facilities/warehouse, where goods purchased could be stored.
- Provides capital to the manufacturers for more production.
- Offers advice to the manufacturers on the type of goods needed.
- Offers credit facility to retailer who does not have sufficient capital to have all that he needs.
- Helps in advertising products newly produced.