Skip to content
- To pay the agreed remuneration to the employee.
- To provide the employee with safe working tools and equipment for effective performance.
- To ensure that the working place is safe and conducive for the employee.
- To make sure that he treats or takes care of his employee that sustains injury while on work.
- To issue lawful orders and instructions to his employees.
- He has the right to terminate the appointment of an employee if found guilty of any misconduct or abates in any criminal act.