Skip to content
- The agent promotes the interest of the business of the principal to the best of his ability.
- The agent must act according to the terms of agreement with his principal.
- He must keep accurate account on behalf of his principal.
- The agent must not work to the detriment of his duties to the principal.
- He has .no right to make secret profit at the expense of his principal.
- He must not disclose the secret aspect of his principal’s business to the fellow competitor.
- The agent must not issue out the work to another person without the full consent of his principal.