Skip to content
- It enjoys uniformness of nation-wide policies.
- It is less expensive to run.
- It has a strong and stable government at the center.
- Fear of secession is eliminated
- There is an absence of conflict of authority and rivalry among the groups in the country.
- It promotes quick government decisions and saves time.
- It promotes the flexibility of the constitution.
- The absence of red-tapism.
- It promote absence of tribalism or sectionalism.
- Few personnel in government, it eliminate redundancy.