These comprise of all water bodies which are of great value to man.
Uses of Water Resources
- Serve as means of transportation.
- Serve for domestic use.
- Serve for industrial use.
- Serve for power generation and as sources of energy.
- Serve for agricultural purposes like irrigation, fishing etc.
- Serve as hydroelectric power station.
- Serve as tourist centres e .g. Lakes, Springs.
Other types of environmental resources are vegetal resources, which comprises of forest and grassland products, and Human Resources (i.e. human inputs).