Skip to content
- Taxation – both direct and indirect.
- Grants and aids from foreign countries.
- Loans from either individuals, foreign countries or international financial institutions like IMF and world Bank.
- Rents, Royalties, and profit accrued from payments for government properties and income from mining as well as profit from public cooperation.
- Miscellaneous sources – These consists of proceeds from fines in the law court, fees from changes in hospitals, water rates, electricity bills and licenses.