Pollution is the release of substances that could be harmful to man and other living organisms.
These substances are released through the air, water and land.
- water pollution is caused by oil spillage.
- air pollution is caused by smoke
- dust/fumes from industries and noise from loud speakers.
- land pollution is caused by dumping of refuse and sewage wastes.
- causes airborne disease.
- Infertility to soil.
- death of human lives and aquatics.
- through effective control system and public enlightenment campaign.