Skip to content
- Promisor – a person who conveys a promise in a contract agreement.
- Promisee – a person to whom the promise is made to in a contract agreement.
- Vendee – the party or person to whom something is sold to in a sales contract.
- Insurer – the person or party undertaking to make payment in case of loss.
- Insured -‘the person or party to whom payment will be made to in a contract agreement.
- Other parties to a contract are the obligor, obligee, landlord or less, Tenant or lessee.