Skip to content
- Feudalism is exploitative and oppressive.
- Does not promote the formation of a national government.
- It creates confusion between private and public right.
- Disintegration of state.
- Disobedience to common law.
- Weak central government.
- It weakened the sovereignty of the state.
- It creates constant war among the lords for the search for more territories.
- It encouraged injustice.
- The system was undemocratic
- No security of land ownership
- No personal initiative and creativity.
- It promote outright exploitation.