Skip to content
- To encourage increased trade among member countries.
- To promote a wide range of industrial development
- To promote a better allocation of resources
- To promote a better mobility of factors of production
- To ensure future customs union
- To facilitate infrastructural development among member countries
- To promote economies of large-scale production
- To remove all forms of tariff and quotas among member states.
- To harmonize a bargaining power/device for better prices of their agricultural products.
- To create a wide market for member countries.