Skip to content
- It encourages specialization.
- It increases the standard of living worldwide.
- It increases and promotes friendly relations, goodwill and international peace and harmony
- It promotes the development of transport and communication through the search for new markets.
- It brings about efficiency in the allocation of resources.
- It encourages the exchange of goods and services, ideas and knowledge.
- It increases output worldwide.
- It serves as a source of revenue generation.
- It leads to interdependence among nations.
- It promotes economic development.